Thursday 2 July 2015

Leadership 101: movies

Over the last 18 months or so, care of an unlimited movie card from Cineworld (first one bought for me by my lovely wife as a Christmas present), I have been treating myself to many, many films. After each one, I have written a two paragraph review of the film itself followed by two paragraphs on the leadership theme I have seen in the movie. I have now written 101 such blog posts. (I have hashtagged this #leadershipinfilms)

So, if you want to see a mainstream film or buy a DVD that has come out in the last 18 months, there is a good chance I will have reviewed it somewhere on this blog. You might also be intrigued by the leadership idea contained within it too. I don't do spoilers either: the reviews will not bust open the narrative for you.

You can search on the film title (see box top left) or click on film label and just scroll down.

Any feedback more than welcome. Should I carry on doing this? Or are my blog posts dropping into oblivion...?

Do let me know.

Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy going to the cinema as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment