Blankpolis City Council invites organisations to provide a quotation for delivering a one day “Advanced Leadership Skills” for senior managers in the ‘Making a Positive Difference’ Directorate (for 26 delegates).
Learning outcomes: by the end of the workshop delegates will
- Refresh current skills.
- Be able to develop their empathy, trust, strategic insight, communication, candour, resilience, patience, ethics, personal hygiene and time management skills.
- Move to higher level leadership skills to engage, influence and/or reach agreement or compromise without upsetting anyone including local councillors, community activists and the Daily Mail.
- Use more creative leadership techniques (including juggling, high wire walking, appropriate clowning about and diving into a bucket from 20m high).
- Handle awkward situations such as having to be candid and self-disclosing about leadership with a group of relative strangers in a crowded room.
- Present confidently to large or small groups, using videoed role play with detailed feedback for each delegate.
- Lead with style, flair and presence (via intravenous transfusion).
- Practise a range of techniques.